Heavy duty thermoformed industrial grade Totes, Bins and Containers. Stock and standard sizes available or one customized to the special or unique requirements of our clients. They can be thin gauge, for single or limited use, but typically these are designed and made as a heavier gauge and reused indefinitely. Design for product recyclability at end of life is part of everything we do.
Custom Bins and Bin Systems
Stock or Custom Bins and Totes are available in
quantities from several Hundred to Thousands.
Customized bin system with adjustable dividers developed for indefinite use within our client’s medical equipment. Bin is made from 0.125” Kydex material due to UL requirements. The dividers are made from 0.125” PP.
CJK Tote Systems
Standard and Custom sizes and designs available. Contact us to review your needs. We can engineer a solution to meet your requirements whether standard or unique.
Design and performance features:
- Cost effective. Lower cost without sacrificing strength and durability.
- Very durable, very strong and highly functional totes for material handling.
- Designed for automated and robotic operations.
- Corrosion and chemical resistance.
- Material choices to suit your requirements.
- Temperature stability.
- Dimensional stability.
- Long service life for excellent ROI and fully recyclable.
Standard Stack / Nest Tote
Standard Stack / Nest Tote with Lid. Lid shown in color for display purposes. Custom colors available.
Standard Stack / Nest Tote in Clear. Made from durable 0.250” Polycarbonate.
CJK Tote System Wash Boxes
Standard and custom sizes available. Custom trimming available.
CJK Tote System Conveyor and Assembly Trays
Standard or generic tray. Standard and custom sizes available. Custom trimming available.
Custom heavy (thick) gauge in-process conveyor assembly/cure tray. Formed from 0.38” white recycled ABS material. Reused indefinitely in the production process.
We can design exactly what you need in a custom container for your very unique situation.
5 gal. Jerry Cantainer Liquid Containment System. Durable, weather and chemical resistant. Made from custom colored (desert tan and olive green) 0.350” UV inhibited HMWPE.
When we work with our clients in the development of Totes, Bins and Containers, our design engineering process focuses on the following key features and benefits:
- Low cost product and tooling.
- Customized design details to handle customer product and process functional criteria. Considerations for positioning, retention and protection of product as applicable.
- Distribution requirements.
- Outdoor environmental considerations for design and appropriate material selection.
- Appealing display and branding of the product as applicable.
- Excellent aesthetics.
- Maximization of product density within the Tote, Bin or Container for lower storage and shipping costs where applicable.
- Ergonomic considerations for:
- Clients product and package assembly -manual or automatic. Ease of assembly for increased efficiency and reduced cost.
- Consumer appeal and ease of use to enhance customer satisfaction, brand preference and repeat purchases of the product
- Nestability of Tote, Bin or Container prior to use to minimize storage space requirements and costs.
- De-nestability of Tote, Bin or Container for ease of separation and efficiency in assembly.
- Text/engraving of corporate logos, part numbers, desired text, resin ID codes, etc. for identification and branding.
Size, type and amount of material used, reusability and recyclability at end of use all have a direct impact on costs. View detailed information on our sustainability processes and efforts.
Materials typically used for Totes, Bins or Containers include: PETE, HDPE, PP, HIPS, PVC, PETG, ABS, Kydex, Polycarbonate and others. Recycled, Virgin, blends, FDA Grade, and Medical grades available.
Clear, black, white and custom colors are available. Various textures such as smooth, matte, gloss, hair cell, etc. View complete list of commonly used materials.