We can develop your standard or custom sized Pallet or Pallet Box Solution. Contact us to review your needs. Heavy and light duty variations based upon your needs for cost efficiency.
Reusable Packaging Solutions!
Pallet and Pallet Box Solutions are intended to be reusable. In this sense, the packaging can become an asset rather than an expense of your product cost. A great way to reduce costs and enhance sustainability efforts: REDUCE material usage. REUSE over and over again. At the end of product life, RECYCLE. By eliminating disposable and inferior materials such as wood and paper and using reusable plastic packaging you can reduce or eliminate recurring packaging purchases.
CJK Plastic Pallets and Pallet Covers design and performance features:
- Standard and custom sizes and designs available. Contact us to review your needs.
- 4-way fork entry.
- Made from HDPE. Recycled and is 100% recyclable.
- Very durable, very strong and highly functional material handling solution.
- Weather and moisture resistant. Will not absorb moisture in humid or wet conditions, so the pallets can be stored outside.
- Can withstand severe temperature variances.
- Light weight for easier operator handling and lower shipping costs than wooden pallets.
- Create a safer work environment due to NO splinters, nails or sharp broken wooden slats.
- Design for automatic or robotic handling.
- Design for automated storage and retrieval systems (ASRS).
- Nestable and uses less warehouse space than wooden pallets during storage.
- Longer service life than wooden pallets for excellent return on investment (ROI).
- Available in custom colors and striping.
- Custom molded-in or hot stamped identification, corporate logos or other branding information.
- Corrosion and chemical resistant.
- Will not absorb fluids or other contaminants like wooden pallets.
- Resistant to bacterial contamination.
- Aesthetically appealing and easily cleaned.
- Impervious to insects which can spread and be agriculturally harmful.
- Approved for EXPORT use.
CJK Pallet Box Solutions
Incorporate a sleeve which works in conjunction with the pallet and cover to provide a large box for maximum storage capacity and minimum space requirements when not in use. Whether it is a standard or custom Pallet Box Solution, we can develop and supply exactly what you need.
All the design and performance features of the plastic pallet and cover, plus:
- Collapsible as a kit for minimal storage space requirements and low return freight costs.
- Options for sleeve materials are available, depending upon your needs.
- Printing and coloring options available.
- Optional drop panel for easy access.
At right, view a Reusable Packaging assembly diagram. Reusable packaging utilizes a plastic pallet, custom interleave component tray, plastic corrugated sleeve and plastic cover. All components are reusable and recyclable.
CJK Pallet Box Interleave Solutions
Replace paper corrugated or wood sheets with clean, reusable, durable and recyclable plastic. Our Interleave Solutions can be:
- Custom formed tray to hold, stack and protect your product.
- Standard flat sheet or customizable with routered cut outs for ease of handling or product containment
At right is an image of a custom interleave component tray. Heavy duty industrial tray for reusability and heavy industrial clutch product. Material is 0.25” recycled HDPE. Stripe utilized for tray identification and orientation.
When we work with our clients in the development of their Pallet and Pallet Container Solutions, our design engineering process focuses on the following key features and benefits:
- Low cost product and tooling (if applicable).
- Customized design details to handle customer product and process functional criteria. Considerations for positioning, retention and protection of product as applicable.
- Load and distribution environment requirements.
- Outdoor environmental considerations for design and appropriate material selection.
- Appealing display and branding of the product as applicable.
- Excellent aesthetics.
- Maximization of product density within the pallet container system lower storage and shipping costs.
- Ergonomic considerations for:
- Clients product and package assembly -manual or automatic. Ease of assembly for increased efficiency and reduced cost.
- User appeal and ease of use to enhance customer satisfaction, brand preference and repeat purchases of the product
- Nestability of pallet container prior to use to minimize storage space requirements and costs.
- De-nestability of pallet container for ease of separation and efficiency in assembly.
- Text/engraving of corporate logos, part numbers, desired text, resin ID codes, etc. for identification and branding.
Size, type and amount of material used, reusability and recyclability at end of use all have a direct impact on costs. View detailed information on our sustainability processes and efforts.
Materials typically used for pallets: HDPE, HMWPE, ABS, and others. Recycled, Virgin, blends, FDA Grade, and Medical grades available.
Black, white and custom colors are available. Various textures such as smooth, matte, gloss, hair cell, etc. View complete list of commonly used materials.