Custom thermoformed durable industrial grade components for your equipment and machinery. From very small parts (~2in x 2in), to very large parts (~4ft x 8ft). We use the latest technologies and equipment to produce high end, precise and consistent parts… part after part.
Custom Red HMWPE OEM Equipment Cover
Often used for metal replacement whereas plastics have the following key benefits:
- Less weight
- Corrosion resistance
- Improved aesthetic design opportunities
- Ability to incorporate specialty features cost effectively
- Reduced costs
The Thermoform process is often used instead of injection or rotational molding for:
- Significantly faster tool lead times for speed to market
- Significantly lower tool cost / capital investments
- Cost effectiveness.
Design and performance features:
- Very durable, very strong and highly functional
- Corrosion and chemical resistance
- Temperature stability
- Dimensional stability
- Long service life for excellent ROI
We supply the complete part for your special and unique requirements. Secondary operations performed:
- Complete trimming with 3 and 5-axis CNC router capabilities, die cutting, punch and drill operations
- General assembly
- Adhesive bonding
- Hot stamp, painting, screen printing, labeling and other decorating options
- Bosses, threaded inserts and other fastener systems
- Logistic services
|0.25” thick ABS Medical Equipment Facia with
boss/threaded threaded insert adhesive bonded.
|Industrial Equipment Cover rivet assembled
to powder coated metal mesh.
When we work with our clients in the development of OEM Enclosures, Guards, Covers, Facias and Panels our design engineering process focuses on the following key features and benefits:
- Low cost product and tooling.
- Customized design details to handle customer product and process functional criteria. Considerations for positioning, retention and protection of product as applicable.
- Distribution requirements.
- Outdoor environmental considerations for design and appropriate material selection.
- Appealing display and branding of the product as applicable.
- Excellent aesthetics.
- Ergonomic considerations for:
- Clients product assembly process-manual or automatic. Ease of assembly for increased efficiency and reduced cost.
- Consumer appeal and ease of use to enhance customer satisfaction, brand preference and repeat purchases of the product
- Text/engraving or decorating requirements for corporate logos, part numbers, desired text, resin ID codes, etc. for identification and branding.
Size, type and amount of material used, reusability and recyclability at end of use all have a direct impact on costs. View detailed information on our sustainability processes and efforts.
Materials typically used for OEM Enclosures, Guards, Covers, Facias and Panels include: PETE, HDPE, PP, HIPS, PVC, PETG, ABS, Kydex, Polycarbonate and others. Recycled, Virgin, blends, FDA Grade, and Medical grades available.
Clear, black, white and custom colors are available. Various textures such as smooth, matte, gloss, hair cell, etc. View complete list of commonly used materials.