Trusted Provider of Custom Thermoforming Solutions since 1993
CJK Thermoforming has a skilled team of thermoforming and custom packaging experts. We help companies in a diverse range of industries design and manufacture custom thermoformed plastic solutions. We specialize in custom packaging solutions for food, retail, industrial and medical industries, as well as heavy gauge thermoforming components for OEMs.
Packaging Engineer — Long Term Client
Buyer — Automotive Client
Senior Industrial/Packaging Engineer — Automotive Industry Client
Thin Gauge In-Line Thermoforming/Vacuum Forming:
- Forming material thickness .010” – .060”
- Using materials virgin & recycled grades of PVC, PETE, HIPS, HDPE, PP, LDPE, plus other engineering-grade materials.
Heavy Gauge Sheet Thermoforming and Pressure Forming:
- Forming material thickness .040” – .625”
- Using materials virgin and recycled PVC, PETE, HIPS, HDPE, PP, ABS, PC, Kydex [Conductive, Static Dissipative, UL and FR Grades, plus other engineering grades]
Working Under Heat
Without breaking a sweat
We are your professional team of thermoforming and package engineering experts for industrial, retail, electronics, food/grocery, medical, and OEM markets. Our focus is to get your product to market in the fastest possible time while looking at all aspects of the package/product that can impact costs.
- 1.Best value to market
- 2.Trusted solutions provider
- 3.In-house machining capabilities
- 4.Logistics services
Sustainability and eco-consciousness are top-of-mind at CJK. Every process and product we create, we do so with the environment in mind.
Unlike paper, which can only be recycled 2-3 times before it loses fiber strength, polymer packaging can be ground, reintroduced, and reformed indefinitely.
We use recycled grade polymer materials in well over 90% of our FDA and retail packaging products. all processing waste is sorted, ground, and returned to polymer processors that reintroduce 100% back into reusable products.