Thin Gauge In-Line Thermoforming/Vacuum Forming:
- Forming material thickness .010” – .060”
- Using materials virgin & recycled grades of PVC, PETE, HIPS, HDPE, PP, LDPE, plus other engineering-grade materials.
Heavy Gauge Sheet Thermoforming and Pressure Forming:
- Forming material thickness .040” – .625”
- Using materials virgin and recycled PVC, PETE, HIPS, HDPE, PP, ABS, PC, Kydex [Conductive, Static Dissipative, UL and FR Grades, plus other engineering grades]
Working Under Heat
Without breaking a sweat
We are your professional team of thermoforming and package engineering experts for industrial, retail, electronics, food/grocery, medical, and OEM markets. Our focus is to get your product to market in the fastest possible time while looking at all aspects of the package/product that can impact costs.
- 1.Best value to market
- 2.Trusted solutions provider
- 3.In-house machining capabilities
- 4.Logistics services
Sustainability and eco-consciousness are top-of-mind at CJK. Every process and product we create, we do so with the environment in mind.
Unlike paper, which can only be recycled 2-3 times before it loses fiber strength, polymer packaging can be ground, reintroduced, and reformed indefinitely.
We use recycled grade polymer materials in well over 90% of our FDA and retail packaging products. all processing waste is sorted, ground, and returned to polymer processors that reintroduce 100% back into reusable products.